Security vulnerability reporting
If you suspect you have identified a security vulnerability in an AEVI product, please report it to us so that we can assess it.
Before doing so, we would recommend that you download and read our Security Policy document and also consult our Albert / MTPT10 User Manual (follow the links below).
To report a vulnerability to us:
- Download and read our Security Policy and User Manual documents.
- If you still believe that there is a vulnerability, download the Vulnerability Summary Report.
- Fill in the report’s fields.
- We encourage you to encrypt your report document, using the public key which you can download below.
- Email the encrypted report to firstname.lastname@example.org