The AEVI Platform
The first global cloud-payments platform of its kind
Get access to an open, device-agnostic and solution-independent platform, that integrates payments and data across all channels and consumer touchpoints. One that enables businesses to drive digital efficiency, innovation and the best possible customer experience.
The smartPOS solution enables businesses to leverage the additional power of new smartPOS devices by adding the ability to offer merchants numerous business-enhancing apps. The solution includes device management (DMS), provisioning and application management systems.
Build your own payments proposition with our modular platform and four powerful components.
AEVI’s Platform for Smart Merchant Enablement gives both digital and traditional solution providers an upgrade path to more agile and data-driven propositions, finally enabling merchants to run their business smarter.
- Terminal payment connections (ISO 20022 standards)
- Dual encryption zone payment routing
- Multi-acquirer or multi-endpoint smart routing
- Enablement of alternative payment methods
- Built for cross / omni-channel integration
- Classic and smart device payment application configuration
- Device management and security
- Firmware and OS management
- Device telemetry and reporting
- Manage, provision, update, support devices
Integration & Data
- API-based onboarding
- API-based reporting
- SmartPOS app to app communication
- POS/ECR to payment standards (local and cloud)
- Merchant-facing portal-based reporting
- Acquirer-facing portal-based reporting
The AEVI Platform solves key pain points such as cross-border payments and multiple vendor relationships. It enables merchant-facing businesses, such as banks, acquirers, PSPs, ISOs, and ISVs to deploy POS solutions globally through a single point of integration. It provides an integrated payments and business application platform, enabling businesses to improve acquisition, retention and cross/up-selling across their merchant base.