Driving growth beyond the pump
Making payments easy
- With the switch to EVs, petrol stations are becoming convenience stores that also sell fuel
- You need a payment platform able to keep up with changes in the market
- Our open platform brings everything together
- Customers can make any kind of payment – at both the pump or the till
- Fast, secure and convenient
- Compliant with EMV pump mandate
Fuel and c-stores facing increasing challenges
Fuel and c-stores face increasing challenges due to a decentralized payment infrastructure and the need to react quicker to changes in the market. Challenges include:
- Payments and security issues at the forecourt, including smart payment methods becoming available at the pump and Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)
- Offering an enhanced customer experience by offering more services as expectations grow
- Matching increased consumer demands to pay with latest payment methods and technologies
- X-border payments
- Trying to keep up with frictionless shopping experiences
- The unstoppable shift to EVs and the integration of new technologies on the forecourt
Face these challenges with a cloud-based platform.
A cloud-based platform will allow you to offer the seamless customer experience that is necessary to stay relevant in today’s market.
Combine payments across all your channels and countries (cross-border)
Reduce costs due to dynamic acquirer switching
Keep your customers engaged with value-added apps and services that drive higher sales and encourage more frequent visits
Introduce new innovative ways to pay to serve consumer demands
The number of fuel and c-stores has declined across the US and Europe at an approximate rate of 30% over the past 20 years. Businesses are experiencing profound shifts from fuel being the predominant source of revenue, 90% in 2014, to a situation whereby retail, food and beverage as well as additional new services will account for 70% of revenue by 2029.
As fuels sales are declining non-fuel retail offerings will gain prominence. To future proof business, we must recognize that forecourts are now not seen only as petrol stations but rather as convenience stores, selling fuel. For a seamless customer experience, stores need payment systems with omnichannel solutions to drive revenue and profits in the c-store and at the forecourt.
A simple, scalable and powerful platform is needed to overcome these challenges, meet evolving customer needs, and power future growth across multiple states or countries.
With our platform, you can reduce complexity, power the adoption of new technologies, and deliver enhanced experiences.
Our open and vendor- agnostic platform saves you time, money and growing pains by consolidating the management of all your fragmented endpoints, transactions, and data with one simple integration.
Once we’ve reduced the complexity of your payment infrastructure, the platform enhances your reporting and transforms the in-store experience with new business solutions.
With AEVI by your side, you can
- Fuel further growth
- Make your business smarter
- Deliver greater value to your customers
Do you serve international retailers, fuel & c-stores? Partner with us to enrich your current offering with a global platform for payment acceptance.
Check out our partnership with bp and Diebold Nixdorf to see what we can achieve together.